I am sorry to have to disappoint you, but poker secrets start at the same place that the secrets of most things start. The best poker players work harder at being a good poker player than everyone else. They might not look like they have to work hard, but what you often don’t see are the thousands of hours they have put in studying and playing to build their skills.
You can find a few shortcuts to help you reach poker success faster, but they don’t work if you aren’t putting in the time and effort to improve. Plus, every trick and shortcut you learn works even better when you are constantly working on your game and finding ways to improve.
Every winning player has a unique path from beginner to breaking even to winning. But they all have to work hard to get over the hump. Here is a list of things you should be considering to improve your game.
· Read the best poker books you can find
· Study how the best players play
· Watch instructional poker videos on sites like YouTube
· Play as many hands as you can
· Track all of your play and constantly look for mistakes and fix them
· Find a mentor who’s already a winning poker player
Hire a poker coach to improve your results faster